Monday, September 18, 2006

48hrs Paris












Ok if her majesty Paris never sleeps, but has she have to keep poor Seine up all night?




Some will find a quiet corner to escape the blurring night, though



p’Ja is tired of me playing with my phone





This is a walking teapot




Nice elephant




Paper dolls love UHU





Our neighbors are a bit on the bragging side




Boy holding girl holding camera





My hosts




The last wooden bridge and I’m wondering what happened to the others




Folding paper


3 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you have a good time Chris? I missed a few pictures..

Lots of hugs Christine & Dennis

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

Yes very much so, thankyou!

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Jerome said...

What tell hell is a Belgian dude doing in Paris !!
You should ask some comments Chris, for instance about your first class lunck in Thalys ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home